Avenida Calle 26,
Official WebsiteOfficial Website of Avianca
- North America
- the Caribbean
- Central America and South America .
- Boeing 767-300
- Boeing 767-200
- Boeing 757-200
- McDonell Douglas MD-83
- Fokker-50 .
- El Dorado International Airport
- José María Córdova Int'l Airport
- Ernesto Cortissoz Int'l Airport
- Alfonso Bonilla Aragón Int'l Airport
- Rafael Nuñez Int'l Airport .
Colombia El Dorado International Airport (Bogo Jos Mara Córdova International Airport Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport (Barranquilla) Ecuador Mariscal Sucre International Airport (Quito) Joaqu de Olmedo International Airport (Guayaquil) DesKubra DesKubra is Avianca’s commercial division specialized in the design and offer of tourist packages for destinations in Colombia and abroad. At present, Deskubra offers plans to: The Colombian Caribbean (Santa Marta, Cartagena, San Andrea Island) Armenia The interior of Colombia (Bogotá, Cali, Medellia Argentina Chile Chile plus Argentina (Lake crossing) Margarita Island Aruba Florida (Miami and Fort Lauderdale) Panamá Mexico (Mexico City, plus Taxco and Acapulco and plus Puerto Vallarta) Brazil Perú (Lima and Cusco) Spain (Madrid)
EVA Air is a Taiwanese International Airline that began operations in 1991. Today it connects more than 60 destinations through 59 aircrafts.
- For Royal Laurel/Premium Laurel/Business class passengers, the airline permits 40 kg (88 lb) of checked baggage. For premium economy, the passengers can take 35 kg (77 lb), whereas for economy the baggage limit varies per fare family – plus: 35 kg (77 lb), standard and basic 30 kg (66 lb), and discount 20 kg (44 lb). All baggage must be within 158 cm (62 in).
- Royal Laurel/Premium Laurel/Business Class passengers can take two carry-on baggages with each piece not exceeding 7 kg/15 lb. Premium Economy/Economy Class passengers can carry one-piece weighing 7 kg/15 lb.
- No carry-on baggage can be more than 23 x 36 x 56 cm /9 x 14 x 22 in or total of 115 cm/45 in.
EVA Air Check-in Information
Online check-in: Passengers can check-in online between 48 and 1.5 hours before scheduled flight departure.
Mobile Check-in: You can check-in via the EVA Air free mobile app and get the boarding pass on your phone. The check-in begins and closes between 48 hours to 1.5 hours before departure.
Airport check-in: All passengers are advised to check-in at the airport at least 3 hours before the schedule departure. All boarding gates close 30 minutes before flight take off.
Classes of Service
EVA Air offers the following class of services:
Royal Laurel Class: This class of service offers comfortable sleeping space, top-notch dining and wines, fully-flat bed approximately 2 meters long, in-flight entertainment, exclusive amenity kit, noise-cancelling headphones, comfortable clothing, priority baggage, priority check-in, and access to VIP lounges.
Premium Laurel: This offers superior comfort and luxury with services such as huge seating space with 2-2-2 seating arrangement, noise-cancelling headphones, power outlets, reading lamps, retractable dividers, supreme comfort, amazing food, VIP lounge access, priority check-in, priority boarding, and additional baggage.
Business Class: This class of service has spacious and modern seats, great in-flight entertainment, power outlets, VIP lounge access, baggage privileges, and more.
Premium Economy: This one offers extra space than economy, amazing in-flight entertainment, USB plugs, great food, power outlets, amenity kits, and more.
Economy: The basic fare class offers relaxing space with adjustable headrest, inflight food, and diverse entertainment.
EVA Air provides exclusive Infinity lounge service with world-class amenities to Royal Laurel/ Premium Laurel/ Business Class and Star Alliance First/Business Class passengers.
EVA Air is a part of the Star Alliance and also has partnerships with various airlines across the continents providing easier connection to a large number of destinations.
EVA Air has one of the world’s most young and developing fleet comprising 59 aircrafts including Airbus and Boeing.