Flight Expert Since 1990
Easier Than Ever Booking
At Your Service 24x7x365
Check Out Our Fares To Atlanta!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Jul 07, 2020 at 09:32:31 PM . Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 24, 2020||Atlanta Jul 27, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Jul 24, 2020-Jul 27, 2020||$110*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 14, 2020||Atlanta Aug 20, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Aug 14, 2020-Aug 20, 2020||$167*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 28, 2020||Atlanta Sep 07, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Aug 28, 2020-Sep 07, 2020||$256*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 05, 2020||Atlanta Aug 13, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Aug 05, 2020-Aug 13, 2020||$278*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 09, 2020||Atlanta Sep 12, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Sep 09, 2020-Sep 12, 2020||$283*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 25, 2020||Atlanta Sep 27, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Sep 25, 2020-Sep 27, 2020||$167*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 24, 2020||Atlanta Jul 28, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Jul 24, 2020-Jul 28, 2020||$237*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 08, 2020||Atlanta Aug 17, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Aug 08, 2020-Aug 17, 2020||$275*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 24, 2020||Atlanta Jul 26, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Jul 24, 2020-Jul 26, 2020||$282*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on 7 Jul 2020)
Hello, I am satisfied with the customer service provided. I spoke with Cany twice, when my flight schedule was changed, and she helped ...
Always love when I get great customer service. I'm also a great advocate making sure their supervisor knows that they are giving out ...
Scott Alfred Griggs
I would like to have Camy acknowledged for the above and beyond service she provided me for my reservations. She was not only helpful ...
Cany went out of the way to get my ticket rerouted to the airport and timing that suites me. Thank You very much. Really appreciate for...
Good Morning, I wanted to let you know your Flight schedule team was very courteous and professional during by inquiry, I had an issue ...
Best time to visit Atlanta
The most suitable time to tour Atlanta is from March to May when you can benefit from the mild weather while, at the same time, experiencing the city's performances and outdoor activities. Though you'll also have access to various occasions between June and August, Atlanta vacations are particularly hot and humid, and room rates are at their most premium. To preserve a few bucks, try planning a trip in December, January, or February when resort prices nosedive and cooler temperatures drive in patrons continuously. Foodies will exceptionally love the events that happen in late winters. You may also find an impressive deal in September, October, or November during one of Atlanta's huge music celebrations isn't catching place, but like a vacation, autumn falls throughout the Atlantic monsoon season, so you may confront weather problems if a storm reaches through.
Atlanta top attractions
- Georgia Aquarium : One of the best things to do in Atlanta with kids is to visit Georgia Aquarium. The major highlight is a wide assortment of marine life and some very entertaining and interactive exercises for visitors. The world's most comprehensive aquarium houses more than 100,000 aquatic creatures, including the most prominent in the ocean - whale sharks. You can see rare albino alligators and watch managers interact with California sea lions. A unique experience offered by the Georgia Aquarium is the choice to dive or snorkel in the tub with the sharks. To do so, one must have SCUBA diving certification. For those not wanting to get wet, the aquarium also has an acrylic tube to walk through and see fish swimming.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden : The Atlanta Botanical Garden contributes a lovely area with a variety of well planned out gardens, including regular flower gardens and majestic trees that compose the urban panorama of Midtown Atlanta. The Botanical Garden hosts numerous bloom all year-round, with something forever in bloom. Spring is, of course, is a visual delight with a plethora of colors that are a treat the eyes. Some of the highlights incorporate the Orchid Display House in the Fuqua Orchid Center, the Winter Garden, the Japanese Garden, the Conservation Garden, and the Desert House. Two of its principal practices are the Rose Garden and the hydrangeas, each of which includes the largest gatherings in the southeast.
- Center for Civil and Human Rights : Atlanta's spot in the American Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s is distinguished by a wonderfully conceived examination center/museum that distributes this epic exertion into the more numerous worldwide movements for personal rights. The Center for Civil and Human Rights investigates the history of Jim Crow laws with substantive television broadcasts, speeches, photos, videos, individual accounts, and interactive activities that bring companies into the struggle. Portraits and narratives of their work honor men and women who lay their lives in the conflict.
- The Fox Theatre : The Fox Theatre was constructed in the 1920s as the Yaarab Temple Shrine Mosque, with a remarkably posh Arabian-themed form. It has had a different history, with difficulties during the Great Depression, but has always been a much-loved milestone building since its foundation. It is posted on the National Register of Historic Places. The basement of the theater has seen substantial restoration work over the years in an endeavor to maintain its original elegance, including the renovation and restoration of the appointments acquisition to preserve its 1929 appearance.
- Piedmont Park : Established just a short way northeast of downtown Atlanta, Piedmont Park is the most beloved and most magnificent park in the Atlanta metro quarter. The territories were the site of the Battle at Peachtree Creek throughout the Civil War. In an attempt to enhance and encourage walking and running trails, the park has off-leash dog parks, gardens, sports fields, a lake with fishing piers, children's playgrounds, a bathing pool at the Piedmont Park Aquatic Center, and a sprinkle pad for children at the Legacy Fountain. Local gardeners and artisans meet on Saturdays at the Green Market, where you are bound to find everything from fresh peaches, handmade soaps, and smoked meats to biscuits, Irish pancakes, sheep cheese, and sheep milk caramel. Look out for chef presentations every Saturday from 11 am until noon.
- Atlanta History Center : The Atlanta History Center is a massive collection that contains the Atlanta History Museum, Centennial Olympic Games Museum, Swan House, Smith Family Farm, and the Kenan Research Center, together with several historic gardens. The History Museum boasts of changing presentations and a permanent arrangement with topics such as the American Civil War, Folk Art of the South, and numerous other exhibitions related to the history of Atlanta.
- Stone Mountain Park : One of the several famous places to tour near Atlanta is Stone Mountain Park, 16 miles easterly of the city center in DeKalb County. At its heart is Stone Mountain, an 863-foot-high mass of endangered granite with a perimeter of five miles. On the east haunch of the hill is a change of the three Confederate generals, President Jefferson Davis and his two officers, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee, hewn from the rock within 1923 and 1970.
Which airlines fly to Atlanta?
- Air Serbia
- Pegasus Airlines
- Multiple airlines
How to save on Atlanta flights
AirTkt gives you the most useful tools to secure excellent deals on flights to Atlanta. Use our easy booking engine to scan nonstop flights and comfortable departure points every day of the year. Search from the best airlines to book your ideal Atlanta flight. You can always rely on AirTkt to help you find cheap flights to Atlanta.
Applying our booking engine is simple - just type in your details of travel, prefered dates and AirTkt does the rest! If your travel times are adjustable, you can find even better discounts by adjusting your flight dates. Browse comparing flights to increase your possibilities of finding even cheaper fares. Thanks to AirTkt’s Best Price Guarantee, you can schedule your Atlanta flights with full assurance knowing that you’ve obtained the best deal online.
Why book with AirTkt
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance