Easier Than Ever Booking
Flight Expert Since 1990
Check Out Our Fares To Las Vegas!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Mar 04, 2021 at 10:43:11 PM Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions Read more
|Baltimore-Washington Mar 28, 2021||Las Vegas Mar 31, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Mar 28, 2021-Mar 31, 2021||$98*|
|Baltimore-Washington Mar 29, 2021||Las Vegas Apr 02, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Mar 29, 2021-Apr 02, 2021||$147*|
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 20, 2021||Las Vegas Apr 25, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Apr 20, 2021-Apr 25, 2021||$166*|
|Baltimore-Washington Mar 25, 2021||Las Vegas Mar 28, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Mar 25, 2021-Mar 28, 2021||$196*|
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 04, 2021||Las Vegas Apr 08, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Apr 04, 2021-Apr 08, 2021||$98*|
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 10, 2021||Las Vegas Apr 17, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Apr 10, 2021-Apr 17, 2021||$165*|
|Baltimore-Washington Mar 24, 2021||Las Vegas Mar 26, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Mar 24, 2021-Mar 26, 2021||$176*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 13, 2021||Las Vegas Sep 18, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Sep 13, 2021-Sep 18, 2021||$249*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on Mar 4, 2021)
Dear Sirs, I would like to personally compliment your colleagues Cathy and Monica on their patient, knowledgeable and competent service...
Hi, I would like to bring to your attention the excellent service rendered by Monica Arora towards booking tickets for my family ref: ...
I`m really pleased with your services given by Anna Shavasta. She`s an excellent asset to your company. Regards...
I am very satisfy with the action taken in booking my flight Mr. Adam is excellent....
Thank you Sandra you did an outstanding job with a permanent Customers, keep up the good work. Regards...
About Las Vegas
Book cheap flights to Las Vegas
Las Vegas, located in the United States, is thronged by tourists of diverse interests throughout the year. Therefore, booking low-cost air tickets to this destination can be a demanding task. Here at AirTkt, we offer the best explication for this. You can run through the listing of airlines, allowing their services to this city along with seat specifications and in-flight amenities during the journey. Moreover, you can also avail of exclusive offers and deals on worldwide flights to Paris or other destinations. Along with checking details of different services, you can charge as well as track your flight situation on our website. Click on the most economical Fare Finder tool to get the best air ticket fares to Paris and other destinations.
Best time to visit Las Vegas
While Las Vegas is a significant hotspot for visitors and a must-visit when in the USA, given its sunny and dry weather that serves almost all year approximately, the best time to tour Vegas is during its less hot months of October within March. The weather throughout these months is cold, dry and the least humid. The normal temperature throughout these months changes from 8℃ to 23℃. The stuffiest months of Las Vegas are from May within August, with negligible precipitation though very low humidity, owing to its subtropical hot desert environment. Because of its climatic situation, Las Vegas has a great and extremely hot summer season, and a shorter though more relaxed winter season, and intermittent rains completely the year, with an annual 21 rainy days on average.
Las Vegas top attractions
- Bellagio Casino & Fountain Show - The Bellagio is a high-end, magnificent resort with several gems hidden away in its corridors. You can take a tour of the Gallery of Fine Arts, Botanical Gardens, as well as the Conservatory here. The accommodation houses several restaurants as fresh as a spa and salon, aside from the legendary Bellagio casino which is one of the largest Las Vegas tourist attractions. Aside from all this, the beautiful spring here is a different famous feature. Every fifteen or so minutes, the stream goes off with a beautiful exhibition of water along with a music set. This fountain show is a necessity if you are looking for free items to see in Las Vegas.
- High Roller Ferris Wheel - What more enjoyable to do than ride a Ferris wheel in Sin City? Positioned at the Linq Promenade, this giant wheel is the icon of the city. Attaining at 550 feet high, this perception wheel gives a full panoramic view of the city as well as its most well-known destination, the Strip. One full circumrotation will take about 30 minutes. The containers or cabins usually have about thirty to forty people, each. Touring the wheel at night offers an even more dramatic view of Las Vegas in its glory.
- Hoover Dam - This sumptuous dam developed on the Colorado River houses Lake Mead, which is the most comprehensive water reservoir in the country. Furthermore, the dam, built-in 1935, produces electricity to three separate states – Nevada, California, and Arizona. You should also combine Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam in your list of sites to visit in the USA. Both these performances can be included in a day-trip. You can even get a helicopter ride to get elevated views of the city along with those of the magnificent Grand Canyon.
- Stratosphere - Another insertion on places of interest in Las Vegas is the wonderful and breathtaking Stratosphere Tower. At a height of roughly 1150 feet, the tower allows several good reasons to drop by. You can enjoy some exciting rides on the top like SkyJump, Insanity, and Big Shot. And if you are someone who does not experience the adrenaline rush, the outdoor deck grants some great views of the city, presenting it as one of the best places in Las Vegas.
- The Strip - Formally denominated the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, this place will recall you of the Wild-Wild-West you have seen in Hollywood movies. The museum and its exhibitions are an endeavor to document the story of the Mob in the USA within technology, with presentations representing individuals, fashion trends, and even the educational events of the time. The video clips and other description is quite interactive, making it a must on all the Las Vegas vacationing tours.
- MGM Grand & CSI - What can be more satisfying than covering two cities in one day? The Paris, Las Vegas, proffers you the chance to do just that. Positioned outside the resort is the design of Eiffel Tower which precedes into most of the Las Vegas images. You will also find a ‘Paris Opera House’ forward with the romantic Eiffel Tower restaurant in the construction. Take the lift to the forty-sixth floor and experience the views of the city just like you would have on the Eiffel Tower itself. If you are going with your partner, it is hands underneath one of the best places to visit in Las Vegas.
How to save on Las Vegas flights
- The most affordable time to book a flight to Las Vegas is 14 days in progress, saving up to $200.
- The most affordable day to fly to Las Vegas is on a Sunday, saving up to $76.
- Save up to $54 by returning on a Tuesday.
- The most affordable day to buy a flight to Las Vegas is on a Wednesday, saving up to $11.
- The most affordable time to fly to Las Vegas is in August or October, saving up to $25.
- Take a look at AirTkt Fee Calculator to get the real cost of your ticket.
- Set up fare alerts with AirTkt's new mobile app for up-to-date information
Why book with AirTkt
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance