Easier Than Ever Booking
Flight Expert Since 1990
* Displayed fares were last updated on Mar 04, 2024 at 03:44:46 AM Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions Read more
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on Mar 4, 2024)
Hello, Just wanted to send this email to let you know how amazing you guys at AirTkt at for having the affordable prices that you guys ...
I have had very good help from the representatives, most especially from the agent that I talked on this date, March 31st. That a lady,...
Chris Edward Clarke
This was the first time I used this agency. I chose them after hours of web surfing trying to find the best deal for an overseas fligh...
Kenny was very helpful in arranging my needed time change for my connecting flight from Tokyo to Las Vegas. She knows LAX and understan...
Hi Cany, Thanks for thoroughly and professionally helping us with the flight re-schedule situation. I truly appreciate the patience and...
About New York
Book cheap flights to New York
If you’ve been thinking a romantic holiday with your partner, wanting an adventurous solo getaway to one of the globe’s most enthralling destinations, or just seeing to soak up some local history and art, flights from any part of the world to New York provide the ideal getaway. Not only can you intersect some must-visit places off your bucket list, tour the landmarks and luxuriate in some delectable local specialties, but you can also do it outwardly busting your budget, as AirTkt makes it straightforward to find cheap airfare from any part of the world the world to JFK, whether you’re looking to fly one way, nonstop or round trip.
Booking deals on low-cost airlines means greater disposable money for your vacation – think of all the mouth-watering meals, delightful cocktails and shopping trips you’ll experience with the savings afforded by affordable airfare – so click through AirTkt’s selection of flights from Las Vegas to New York and you’re sure to get a trip that tickles your imagination, even if you’re searching at the last minute.
Want to hire a car to travel in vogue? Or conceivably you’d like to book a one-of-a-kind hotel that allows world-class perks or puts you on the doorstep of New York’s best performances? That’s no problem with AirTkt, where you’ll find a variety of hire cars and accommodation fitting for all tastes and budgets. So, go ahead and search for a capacious sedan for the whole family or an open-top games car to travel New York in style, then add a romantic B&B, a self-catering home to whip up local foods or a posh hotel with all the trimmings – with AirTkt, your next great experience is only a click apart. Book your travel arrangements with us today!
Best time to visit New York
The most desirable time to visit New York is anytime! Each season in Gotham offers visitants plenty of goals to visit. Early fall contributes crisp breezes, bright sun, and pleasant temperatures while late fall and winter gain merry with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and celebration decorations. Long winter – January and February – is cold, but that includes means more affordable hotel rates. Spring is magnificent and New Yorkers commemorate the thaw by taking to the highways, buying at outdoor markets, capering in Central Park, and dining outward. Summer is hot, but hey, so are many places, and at most limited this is New York.
New York top attractions
- Statue of Liberty - The Statue of Liberty was France's contribution to America. Built-in 1886, it remains a leading world symbol of freedom and one of the most famous American figures. It is one of the world's biggest statues, attaining just under 152 feet tall from the foundation to the torch, and measuring roughly 450,000 pounds. You can notice the statue from land, with unusually good looks from Battery Park, on the southerly tip of Manhattan. Nevertheless, to truly enjoy the Statue of Liberty, the most helpful thing to do is to take a short boat trip to Liberty Island and view it up close. You can walk around the corner, begin the pedestal, or, with places, go right up to the crown.
- Central Park - A track, peddle, or carriage drive into the crisscrossing pathways of Central Park is a must-do on anyone's New York City program. In wintertime, you can also lace up your skates and glide beyond Wollman Rink. This enormous park in the city center, a half-mile away, and 2.5 miles distant are one of the things that make New York such a lovely and livable city. Besides being a magnificent place to encounter a little nature, Central Park has several attractions within its borders, and most of them are free, presenting it one of the few affordable things to do in NYC. Some of the usual popular places to sense include the Belvedere Castle, Strawberry Fields, the Central Park Zoo, and the Lake. If you are traveling the park on your own, start by choosing up a map at one of the visitor stations and plot your routing.
- Rockefeller Center & Top of the Rock Observation Deck - When it comes to New York displays, Rockefeller Center is on nearly all tourist programs. This large entertainment and shopping system in the center of Manhattan is home to NBC-TV and another media, but the centerpiece is the 70-story 30 Rockefeller Plaza, an Art Deco skyscraper that allows awesome views over Manhattan from the prestigious Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
- Empire State Building - The Empire State Building is one of New York's most notable landmark buildings and key tourist charms. The 381-meter-tall, the 102-story building was the tallest in the world continuously for the 1 World Trade Center tower rose above, 41 years later. Covered with a mooring mast for airships, the Empire State Building instantly became a position and a symbol for NYC when it opened in 1931.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - The Metropolitan Museum of Art, or the Met, as it is generally known, was established in 1870, and is one of the most important museums in the United States. The living collection of The Met contains more active than two million works of art, traversing a period of 5,000 years.
- Broadway and the Theater District - Visiting a Broadway play is one of the prime things to do in New York City. Recognized the pinnacle of American drive-in, this is the area to see the freshest shows and the long-running standards. Broadway regularly refers simply to the Broadway stage, which incorporates a large number of theater venues in the Theater District and onward, the street of Broadway. For the most famous shows, tickets should be acquired well in advance.
Which airlines fly to New York?
- Alaska Airlines
- Allegiant Air
- American Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country Air
- United Airlines
- Multiple airlines
Why book with AirTkt
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance