Flight Expert Since 1990
Easier Than Ever Booking
At Your Service 24x7x365
Check Out Our Fares To Orlando!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Jun 05, 2020 at 10:28:49 PM . Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions
|Baltimore-Washington Jun 23, 2020||Orlando Jun 29, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Jun 23, 2020-Jun 29, 2020||$83*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jun 20, 2020||Orlando Jun 27, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Jun 20, 2020-Jun 27, 2020||$105*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 01, 2020||Orlando Jul 05, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Jul 01, 2020-Jul 05, 2020||$141*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 16, 2020||Orlando Jul 20, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Jul 16, 2020-Jul 20, 2020||$157*|
|Baltimore-Washington Nov 14, 2020||Orlando Nov 22, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Nov 14, 2020-Nov 22, 2020||$179*|
|Baltimore-Washington Oct 28, 2020||Orlando Nov 05, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Oct 28, 2020-Nov 05, 2020||$94*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 07, 2020||Orlando Jul 14, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Jul 07, 2020-Jul 14, 2020||$112*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 16, 2020||Orlando Aug 20, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Aug 16, 2020-Aug 20, 2020||$149*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 15, 2020||Orlando Aug 22, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Aug 15, 2020-Aug 22, 2020||$174*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 03, 2020||Orlando Sep 06, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Orlando Sep 03, 2020-Sep 06, 2020||$192*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on 5 Jun 2020)
Shelley was cordial, professional and helpful in the chat when I was checking with her on my reservation M3A3HP. She informed me that m...
Shelley, Thank you so much for your assistance with helping to get my flights re-scheduled! I was worried about being able to cancel. I...
Shelley answered my questions faster than the time it took to reach a real person on the telephone. Quick response. Very satisfied with...
Thank you Sandy for exceptional customer service which seems evident even in adverse circumstances....
Hi! I am ready to go on my vacation, but I couldn't find my flight information, that I saved, book marked. I just panicked, that I ...
Best time to visit Orlando
Are you admiring when the most suitable time to visit Orlando, Florida, is and why? The most suited time to visit Orlando is from March to May. That's the season of the year you will find the numerous sunny weather (high 50s to high 80s most days) and pleasant prices on travel and residence (excluding holiday weekends and school intervals). Furthermore, September to mid-November appears comfortable temperatures and inexpensive airfare and hotel rates, but autumn's months make up the most active part of Florida's monsoon season, which befalls between June and November. Summertime is the numerous critical seasons to design a trip to the area – that's when the state's warmth and humidity are questionable unacceptable and hotels take benefit of the school break to drive up room rates. Costs are including at a premium within late November and February during families flock to the country to visit grandparents and celebrate the holidays.
Orlando top attractions
- Walt Disney World Parks - Walt Disney World is Florida's most famous family attraction and has been for several years. Of its four parks, Magic Kingdom is the common iconic, including Cinderella's Castle standing in the middle of the park. Epcot's Spaceship Earth geosphere reaches the way of this exposition-style park, which involves Future World and the World Showcase, an around-the-world encounter that provides visitors an opportunity to peek at diverse cultures and meet traditional international Disney characters like Mulan, Belle, and Mary Poppins. The Hollywood Studios park permits visitors to see into the world of movie magic, with thrilling stunt and special effect plays and even tours by actual studio space. The Kilimanjaro safari adventure at Animal Kingdom is an amazing way to attend African animals run free in a natural habitat, and the massive Tree of Life makes the perfect backdrop for family photos.
- Universal Theme Parks - Universal Studios Florida is a succession theme park and working studio that was invented in consultation with Steven Spielberg to grant visitors an interactive encounter with the filmmaking industry. Universal's Islands of Adventure has seven themed island parks that are each devoted to a film franchise. These incorporate Seuss Island, Jurassic Park, The Lost Continent, Marvel Superhero Island, Toon Lagoon, and Skull Island. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the park's most current extension, complete with Hogwarts Castle and Hogsmeade. Diagon Alley continues into the Universal Studios Park, where tourists can join Harry's escape from Gringotts bank. Universal Studios also has organized events and celebrations for the whole family. City Walk, further part of Universal, is an immense entertainment complex, emphasizing dining, shopping, movies, and other day and night entertainment.
- SeaWorld - Orlando's SeaWorld is known for its huge aquariums, dolphin and whale exhibits, touch pools, and many thrilling rides. Although visitors may no longer serve the dolphins, you are still able to arrive into the interactive dolphin pool and love these magnificent, intelligent creatures. Those who need to get even further hands-on can sign up for an up-close trip with the dolphins, killer whales, sea lions, penguins, or sharks. Other exclusive tours involve a behind-the-scenes look at SeaWorld performances and tours of the manatee improvement center or the dolphin nursery, where the park's youngest dolphins are cared for. In appreciation to the plenty of sea life, the park has numerous exciting rides for all ages, including various water rides that are stimulating on a hot Florida day. The park's most popular excitement rides are its roller coasters, including the Mako hyper coaster, the Manta Coaster, and the Kraken Virtual Reality Coaster.
- Discovery Cove - Established next to SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove is one of the area's premier displays. Guests to the park can communicate with the natural ocean life, including snorkeling onward a coral reef, searching underwater with a complete dive helmet, wading amidst stingrays, and floating with the dolphins. There is also a spacious aviary where you can combine with unusual birds, a relaxing river that you can examine and snorkel in, and a sultry swim area where you can dabble in the ponds or relax in a mezzanine chair on the sandy beach.
- Day Trip to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex - Approximately an hour's drive away, the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is one of the most popular day tours from Orlando. It provides tourists the bizarre opportunity to attend one of NASA's best-known work centers. Here, you will attain the Heroes and Legends exhibits, which offer guests to the lives and careers of those who executed the space program possible, from engineers to pioneer space explorers. This also incorporates the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame, as well as the Rocket Garden where you can observe the rockets from any of NASA's most memorable fights, including the Apollo and Gemini programs. Other shows include lunar exploration, mock astronaut training, the shuttle launch encounter, and an IMAX theater. If you time your stay right, you can even attend launches from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.
Which airlines fly to Orlando?
- Multiple Airlines
How to save in Orlando
- Visit offseason
- Book your holiday early
- Stay more neighboring to Disney World than Universal
- Purchase discounted Disney World Tickets
- Purchase discounted Universal Studios tickets
- Get discounted sea world tickets
- Order discounted legoland tickets
- Visit at a park longer and get more affordable tickets
- If spending many days at Disney, skip the Park Hopper Grant
- Take an Orlando Explorer Pass
- Try to avoid getting a rental car
- Eat off Disney or Universal property
- Purchase Disney Souvenirs outside the Park
- While booking flights, look at alternative airports
- Take support of some awesome Orlando military discount
- Check out some of the most useful free things to do in Orlando
Why book with AirTkt
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance