Easier Than Ever Booking
Flight Expert Since 1990
Check Out Our Fares To San Francisco!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Oct 23, 2021 at 02:24:35 PM Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions Read more
|Baltimore-Washington Jan 12, 2022||San Francisco Jan 24, 2022||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco Jan 12, 2022-Jan 24, 2022||$147*|
|Baltimore-Washington Feb 17, 2022||San Francisco Feb 21, 2022||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco Feb 17, 2022-Feb 21, 2022||$281*|
|Baltimore-Washington Nov 11, 2021||San Francisco Nov 14, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco Nov 11, 2021-Nov 14, 2021||$345*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on Oct 23, 2021)
Hello, It was very nice doing business with you, Gloria. I will be a repeat customer! Best regards,...
I would like to recommend and appreciate the excellent service I received from Anna Shrivastava. She helped me with my booking to Italy...
Joseph V. DeSalvio
To Whom It May Concern: We are writing to thank you the staff of Travelex Insurance for the great service provided. Yesterday my husba...
Mr. and Mrs. Timothy Alstrum
We just completed a booking with Harvey. Great work and very patient. Bravo, Harvey!...
Thank you for your assistance in purchasing our tickets. I really appreciate your patience and accommodation. Anna was extremely cour...
About San Francisco
Best time to visit San Francisco
The best time to tour San Francisco is from September to November. Fall has the city's highest temperatures year-round, not to consider fewer crowds than summer. Spring is another excellent time to tour considering its moderate temperatures and shortage of rain (as compared to other parts of California). The Golden Gate City witnesses a surge in tourism in summer as people travel west in search of sun, sand and surf. Nevertheless, the fluctuating climate can immediately trounce a day at the beach. Those looking for classic seaside getaway should choose a trip to Los Angeles where the sunshine serves year-round. Meanwhile, winter in San Francisco brings in bargain-hunters who are encouraged by lower hotel rates and fewer people strolling about. If you choose to visit in the wintertime, protect yourself from the cold temperatures with loads of layers.
Top attractions in San Francisco
- Golden Gate Bridge - The Golden Gate Bridge is a California picture gracing San Francisco Bay. It is most photographed locality in the city, with the orange construction backed by blue water, or in various cases, towering through low lying clouds. At night, the flood-lit structure is uniformly striking. Comparing San Francisco with Marin County and additional districts further north, the Golden Gate Bridge was, at one time, indicated the most prominent man-made sight in the United States by the U.S. Travel Service. Presented on May 28th, 1937, the bridge took four years to develop and at the time of its conclusion, was the largest suspension bridge in the world, including approximately two miles in distance.
- Alcatraz Island - The well-known and notorious Alcatraz reformatory, established on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay, is one of America's various infamous prisons. It re-opened as a tourist fascination in 1973. America's most popular offenders were prisoners here, including Al Capone and the "Birdman," who formed the basis for the fictional movie The Birdman of Alcatraz.
- California Academy of Sciences - The California Academy of Sciences, in Golden Gate Park, is an architectonic marvel as well as multifaceted museum. This state-of-the-art "green" structure with a sustainable idea has a 2.5-acre Living Roof, adorned with native plants, and even rolling hills to equal the natural surroundings. The roof also has cosmic panels to produce electricity, and the soil acts as natural surroundings. The walls are mostly made of glass, providing for natural light.
- Twin Peaks - These two individual and desolate hills, more than 900 feet high, are not, in fact, the greatest of San Francisco's 43 hills, a characteristic belonging to Mount Davidson, which is 33 feet more formidable. They do have one of the most excellent view over the city and bay; and are easy to reach. You can drive to the north mountain parking area for fine pictures and hike along traces over the north and south peaks.
- Hike and Picnic on Angel Island State Park -
If you are looking for a non-touristy task to do in San Francisco, take a 25-minute ferryboat trip from Pier 41 to Angel Island State Park for a pleasant getaway to nature. The most abundant tangible island in the San Francisco Bay, Angel Island has astounding pictures of the surrounding bay.
You can experience the pretty scenery while hiking or biking on the clean-cut trails. It's reasonable to hike up to the island's mountain, Mount Caroline Livermore, at 788 feet, where the scenes are emotional. The island also has five barbecue areas, eleven campsites, and several sandy shores that are pleasant for walking and sunbathing.
- Fisherman's Wharf - Fisherman's Wharf is one of San Francisco's most famous tourist zones. If this is your first vacation to the city and you barely have a day or two to see the spectacles, Fisherman's Wharf is one of the best countries to visit. This old section, once the Little Italy of San Francisco, is remembered for its shops, restaurants, and wonderful environment along the waterfront. It's a fun place to stroll throughout and get a taste for the city. From here, you can also take a vacationing cruise for magnificent views of the city, or organize a fishing charter.
- Ride the Cable Cars - Cable Cars were started in 1873 to support locals contend with the many hills the city is constructed on. Today, the few left cable cars allow tourists a great way to examine the city historically. Since 1964, those tram-like vehicles have had the unique characteristic of being the only public transportation system to be represented as a historic monument.
- Golden Gate Park - Golden Gate Park, residence to greenhouses and galleries, is a superb green place in the middle of San Francisco, regularly deemed the "lungs" of the city. Before construction began in 1871, this was a domain of arid dunes. Today, the park has a system of walking trails and cycling paths, more than 5,000 different kinds of shrubs and dozens of varieties of trees, many lakes, harness paths and a buffalo paddock. The principal temptations include the de Young Museum, the California Academy of Sciences Museum including Steinhart Aquarium, the Japanese Tea Garden, and the San Francisco Botanical Garden.
Which airlines fly to San francisco?
|Alaska Airlines||United Airlines||Alaska Airlines||Air Canada||Air China|
|Air France||British Airways||American Airlines||Vistara||United Airlines|
|Alitalia||Alaska Airlines||Asiana Airlines||Delta Air Lines||Turkish Airlines|
|Austrian Airlines||Korean Air||Emirates||Japan Airlines||Singapore Airlines|
How to save on San francisco flights
- Search several days before of the week for San Francisco flights
- Change up your days for more affordable weekend getaways
- Stay a Saturday night to play more extra
- Consider substitute airports when searching San Francisco flights
- See a fare that you like? Pounce!
- Fly when the off-peak season
Why book with AirTkt
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance