Click to rate this post![Total: 0 Average: 0]
Are you a habitual and constant traveler, but looking to travel with some responsibility? Eco-travel is the best option. Do you know the exact meaning of eco-friendly tourism? Eco-travel means explore the natural places around the world. The main target of eco-friendly traveling is to ensure the proper preservation and conservation of the natural environment. If you want to take part in the natural preservation and conservation, you should touch down to some of the amazing international eco-destinations around the world.
- Costa Rica: When it is about eco-destinations, you can’t keep Costa Rica out of your list. Costa Rica is known as one of the most successful countries in protecting its natural beauty. The South American country, surrounded by both the Caribbean and Pacific is especially known for its amazing rainforest. The rainforest covers almost one-fourth area of the country. Costa Rica is not only about the rainforests. There are plenty of other attraction spots in the country like stunning volcanos and sun-bathed beaches. If you want to spend some time in one of the eco-friendliest countries, there are a lot of places to opt at surprisingly affordable costs.
- Norway: Norway might not find a place among the top green countries around the world, but its culture and policies to try and live eco-friendly has attracted eco-travelers from around the world. The mutual efforts from the government and people of Norway have made it one of the most preferred eco-destinations from the Global Sustainable Tourism Council. There are numerous well-regulated ways of protecting the environment that includes fishing, hunting, and drilling in search of crude oil etc. If you want to have an eco-friendly experience, you should think about flying to Norway.
- Galapagos Islands: Not so long ago, the Galapagos Islands were declared as the first Natural World Heritage Site due to numerous reasons. The biggest of them is the beautiful and unique fauna known as the archipelago home. The authorities of the Galapagos Islands are always very serious about the conservation and sustainability of nature. There is a special Directorate of the Galapagos National Park which ensures a management system for all the visitors. The directorate makes sure that there is no damage to the natural heritage. If you want to spend some time in the Galapagos Islands, the Villa in the Galapagos is the most preferred stay destination. You must make sure; you are not wasting the electricity or any other form of energy! Yes! You are in Galapagos!
- Antarctica: Antarctica has always been one of the major environmentally protected places. There is an obvious reason for that. Antarctica remains one of the least-touched paces around the world. Making to Antarctica is never easy, but thousands of tourists from across the globe still touch its shores. The International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators works closely with local authorities to encourage and promote the environmental-friendly practices among locals as well as tourists. If you are looking to have closer looks of penguins, whales, and icebergs of Antarctica, you must keep in mind that you can only travel during the summers.
- Iceland: Iceland is not only known as the cleanest energy consuming country of the world. It has various other things to offer. The country always attracts tourists to its remote beauty. If you are putting your footprints to Iceland, you must opt for an eco-friendly stay. Instead of staying in hotels and restaurants, camping is the go-to option throughout the year. Instead of using heavy vehicles, you will be advised to adapt to biking, hiking, and horseback riding etc. There are hundreds of eco-friendly homes as well if you are going to have your first trip to the country.