Everyone has a different way to travel. Some like to explore the fancy things of the world, while others find pleasure in simpler things. So, if you the kind of traveler who is keen to explore attractions that touch your heart, you are just in the right place. Take a road trip with your best friends and go see the most thrilling places.
Here is a quick round-up of the six most exclusive roadside attractions that you must visit:
- The Rockport Paper House: Located on Off Route 127, Boston, Massachusetts, the Rockport Paper House is a total charm. This is a fun road-trip resting spot and offers you an exciting chance to discover the uniqueness of this place. Everything in this house, from the doors and walls to the furniture, is constructed completely from paper. The house was originally built by Elis Stenman as a hobby and is now a popular museum. The home is open for visitors from 10 am to 5 pm, and you just need to pay $2 to enter.
- Dinosaur World: Located Off Interstate 65, Kentucky, the Dinosaur World offers you a much-needed break and time to stretch your legs from the long road trip. The forest includes a gem mine, huge replicas of dinosaurs, and fossil dig. There is also a gift shop and a small theatre where they screen occasionally.
- The Largest Chest of Drawers: If you happen to be on the Off Interstate 85 in North Carolina, make sure to go see the World’s Largest Chest of Drawers. The building is a massive 20-feet long and was built back in 1920 by the town’s Chamber of Commerce to serve as an information center. However, the same was later converted to the chest of drawer landmarks. What is intriguing is the structure of the building; it has two hanging socks in the front and finishes that will actually make you believe it is true! There are also many cafes nearby.
- Wild Blueberry Land: If you are driving Off Route 1 in Maine, you cannot miss the Wild Blueberry Land. Known for its notorious blueberries, this beautiful 200-acre of land is being farmed, since the 1880s. The little blue fruit land will mesmerize you with its gigantic spread and forms. There is also a small bakery that serves delicious homemade blueberry pies, jams, spreads, pastries, ice-creams, and more. Visit here in fall from 10 am-5 pm and during summer between 9 am-2 pm.
- Lucy the Elephant: Whether you are on a road trip or planning to spend a casino night in Atlantic City, New Jersey, you have to see this iconic landmark. Lucy the Elephant, is six stories tall and was created in 1881 from wood and tin. The elephant weighs nine tons, and you can get a nice selfie with her in the background. There is an elephant-theme gift shop, and if you walk up from the staircase, lucy will offer some of the finest views of the Atlantic city skyline.
- World’s Largest Collection: Located in Lucas, Kansas, this unusual attraction is definitely worth a visit. More of a roadside museum that includes mini replicas of some of the largest things in the world, you will be in awe of how fascinating tiny things can be.
Trust, these cool roadside attractions to be some of the best things you will ever see. Visit AirTkt to get some of the best deals on rental cars.