We all want to take a holiday but the struggle is the budget especially when it comes to booking flight tickets and tour packages. Everyone wants to crack the best flight deals and grab the best tour packages to ensure they save more. While that might be tricky but AirTkt has it all sorted for you. Here are some travel tips for air flight booking and tour packages that will definitely work for you.
Air Flight Booking Tips
- Book early for cheap flight tickets. Start analyzing your flight ticket prices 70-80 days in advance for domestic flights, and 60 days before departure for international flights. Book your flight tickets as soon as an attractive airfare price
- Be flexible with the day of flying, time of air flight, and the airport you are flying from. Higher the flexibility, more chances of grabbing a low airfare price for air tickets. You can even be flexible with your destination and choose a place that has the best flight deal.
- Use a clever flight finder such as AirTkt that offers amazing cheap flight deals.
- Choose layover flights, if there is no rush. Non-stop flights are any day more expensive than layover flights; hence, if you can, opt for a layover flight
- Sign up for Price Alerts, Newsletters, and Social Media Accounts of the airlines.
- Choose budget airlines such as Southwest, JetBlue, Alaska, Norwegian, etc. that provide lowest airfares to various destinations with basic comfort.
- Use your loyalty points and redeem credit card points for baggage waiver or discounts on air tickets.
- If you can wait until the last moment for booking cheap flight tickets, then you can check the airline updates for any schemes, last minute airfare deals, etc.
- Use your special status such as student, military personnel, teacher, elderly, etc. while making your flight ticket
Tour Package Booking Tips
- Choose a well-known travel operator and also check for customer reviews before booking your tour package.
- Check the overall pricing of the tour before finalizing since many tour operators do not include applicable taxes and fees at the time of quoting the price.
- Ask for accommodation details and check the hotels before booking your tour packages. Read customer reviews of the property, check its location and connectivity to other areas, analyze comfort, etc.
- Most holiday packages only offer complimentary breakfast. Thus, it is best to clarify with the tour operator for any other meals you’d need.
- Read your itinerary carefully and check if it covers all places you want to visit. If not, ask your operator to include those in the list.
- Always check if the tour package includes airport transfers, inter-city, intra-city transfers in the package. Be sure of what you are paying for and how you will commute.
- Ask for inclusion of a guide, if there is none and you would like to have one with you.
- Verify if the tour package includes entrance fees and other payments that are needed for visiting places on the itinerary.
- Always confirm the payment terms and mode of payment before making the final payment.
- Also, ask for refund and cancellation policies.
- Lastly, get hold of a local contact number and obtain all vouchers you need in original before heading off.
Follow these smart tricks by AirTkt and be assured to get the best flight deals and tour packages.