New Year’s Day is a one-day celebration, but you get to celebrate The New Year all year long in 2020 if you plan right and visit the most gorgeous places on planet Earth. Are you excited? You should be. We have a list of breathtaking places to give you an idea of the paradise we are living in and how travel is always the right way to spend your extra money. It is a difficult task anytime to narrow down, but handpicked are some destinations from different parts of the globe. Start trotting soon:
- Patagonia, South America: Definitely visit Torres Del Paine National Park. You have the choice of a boat ride and camping with scenic glaciers and mountains surrounding you, even as a jaw-dropping variety of bird species enchant you.
- Peru, South America: There are so many choices. The Machu Picchu Ruins are an enigma even today. The capital Lima is a food lover’s heaven. Stand and ponder life’s wonders in Lake Titicaca. Observe life in the Amazon rainforest and be awed by the amazing biodiversity.
- Tanzania: if you love animals in the wild and think it is majestic to see them in their natural state, visit Tanzania. Home to some of the most cherished national parks and game reserves like Serengeti National Park, you see creation in all its variety.
- Swedish Lapland: The only wilderness area in Europe is home to its last remaining indigenous community, the Sami. The Sami signifies a knowledge and culture that is not seen anywhere else in the world.
- Jeju Island, South Korea: Known as the “Island of the Gods”, you will find a dormant volcano also the highest mountain in South Korea, divers more like mermaids, waterfalls and white sand beaches. It is one of the most crime free places on earth.
- Tokyo, Japan: The cultural landscape in Tokyo includes Manga, anime and a gastronomic fare that will delight your palate. It is the political, cultural and economic center of the unique country of Japan.
- Miami: Closer home, you can always plan a trip to Miami. Why? It is pleasant all year round and parties 24X7, you never run out of new cuisines to try, you will not run out of beaches for your different moods, and you have access to an interesting art scene.
- Israel: A comforting mixture of holy locales and urban dazzle, Israel’s sandy beaches and wailing wall are a combination that you rarely access in your travels.
- Sicily, Italy: The cultural legacy of the Greco-Roman dynasty and the Arabian influence along with great food and wine makes Sicily a must on your bucket list.
- Estonia, Europe: Often neglected in a travel checklist, Estonia will astound you with its beautiful architecture and culture from a chaotic past of constant invasion and occupation.
- Victoria, Australia: A wonderful package of beaches, wildlife and the urban hub of Melbourne just a ride away, Victoria cannot go wrong with you.
- Romania, Europe: The Carpathian Mountains and the legend of Dracula will send a chill down your spine. The wine and the sunflower fields will warm you right back up.
This is not an exhaustive list but enough to get you to book a ticket at Airtkt.com for a round the world trip that you will remember beyond 2020.